Spark WinnipegSpark Winnipeg
We build short-term, skill-specific projects that strengthen Winnipeg’s community organizations, enabling them to move ahead with their important work.
To make sure our matches are high impact, we’re dedicated to finding the right professional to meet an organization’s needs: we think about the skills, experience, personalities, and causes each side is passionate about, and bring the right folks together.
Once we’ve found a good match, we help build a work plan, then get out of the way so you can get the good work done, such as:
- communication plans
- marketing plans
- logos, letterhead, business cards
- mentoring (Executive Director; accounting; marketing, etc.)
- legal advice on leases and contracts
- HR help when restructuring
- HR policies and procedures
- interior or landscape design plans
- and just about anything in the way of pro bono expertise